Help us make this the largest gathering yet at the Tampa Supershow. Our record is 107 coaches camping together. Let's see if we can break that record in 2023.
SUPERSHOW REGISTRATION opens October 10th at Noon Eastern Time.
You cannot register before that date!
Click Here To Register on Oct. 10
Be sure to enter our club as the group you wish to attend with – CLUB/GROUP: ENTEGRA COACH OWNERS ASSOCIATION
Price will be $280.00 per coach for up to 2 people. Each additional person in coach will be $30.00 per person. (Increase due to rising rates from the Florida State Fairgrounds)
The Rally is Dry Camping w/30amp power.
- Bikes/Scooters/Crickets: Are NOT allowed inside SuperShow grounds. Only “Single Seat” wheelchairs are permitted for persons with mobility issues. (Golf Carts, Crickets or larger than single seat vehicles will be permitted in Rally area only)
- Online registration with credit card will be activated Monday, October 10, 2022 after 12 noon via http://www.frvta.org/show/florida-rv-supershow/
- A pdf paper form is available from FRVTA, but will not be accepted until Oct. 11th, so you stand the best chance of getting registered by using their online registration.
- PLEASE BE ADVISED: Registrations for this event will go FAST and will continue until the campground is Sold Out. DON'T BE LAST!
- All pets will be regulated by the Hillsborough County Leash Law. Failure to comply with this law will result in eviction from the grounds with no refund. All pets must be on a leash whenever moving around the fairgounds.
- Charcoal grilling and bonfires are Prohibited. You may use propane or electric grills only. No dumping of wastewater is allowed on the grounds.
If you decide to camp in the Handicapped area, it would still be nice to know you are attending. We usually gather in our area for Happy Hour every afternoon and all are welcome.
PLEASE NOTE: While the official start of the Supershow in on Jan. 18th., large groups such as the Entegra Coach Owners Association are scheduled to arrive a day early (1/17/23) so they can get everyone parked. There is no extra charge for the additional night, but you will need to REGISTER WITH ECOA so you can be on the list to get arrival directions and instructions for the time and location of our holding area. You will need to arrive on the date and time directed in the follow up instructions or you will not be able to camp with the group. If you cannot arrive on Tuesday the 17th, you may not be able to park with our group.
CLICK THE GREY REGISTER BUTTON ON THIS PAGE TO REGISTER WITH ECOA AND GET ARRIVAL INSTRUCTIONS
We will have 30amp electric, but you will need an adapter (dog bone) that goes from a 50 amp plug to a 30 amp plug. You can get one at any RV supply store. A 30amp or 50amp extension cord may also be helpful.
Also, we are dry camping, so arrive with a full tank of fresh water and empty holding tanks.
Because Tampa sometime gets cold in January, you should also have enough fuel on board so you can run your Aqua Hot.
The Supershow offers several nights of ENTERTAINMENT and you will also receive notification of Entegra's Tampa Cookout in October so you can register for that. As in the past, we hope to offer a dinner sponsored by Lazy Days with Mission Barbecue TBD.